Branche Ipsos strengthens Board of Directors
Ipsos adds five new Directors to its Board of Directors that now constituts of 16 Directors. The appointment was approved by shareholders at the General Meeting of Shareholders.
The new appointed Directors are:
None of these four Directors hold a position within the Ipsos group. Moreover, Mrs. Marina Eloy-Jacquillat, Mr. Artus and Mr. Védrine are devoid of any conflict of interest as defined in the AFEP-MEDEF Corporate Governance Code.
Ipsos' shareholders also approved the renewal of the terms of office of existing independent Directors Mr. Yves-Claude Abescat and Mr. Yann Duchesne, as well as of Mrs. Laurence Stoclet, Financial Officer of Ipsos and Mr. Henri Wallard, Deputy Chief Executive Officer.
Jetzt suchen >>
- Mr. Patrick Artus is Chief Economist at Natixis, a Professor at the Ecole Polytechnique and an Associate Professor at the University of Paris I-Sorbonne. Prior to this, he was Director of Research at ENSAE (1982-1988). He was elected Economist of the Year in 1996 by the Nouvel Economiste.
- Mrs. Marina Eloy-Jacquillat has been Group Human Resources Director of ING since 2008 and a member of the Executive Committee, after being Human Resources Director Europe. Prior to this, she was Group HR Director of Paribas in Paris, after holding several HR management positions for 20 years at JPMorgan in Paris, London and New York.
- Mr. Gilbert Saada is a member of the Executive Board of Eurazeo, a company he joined in 1999 as Director of Development and Investment. Previously he had worked at the Corporate Finance Department of the Crédit Agricole group. At Eurazeo, he has been responsible for deals involving Elis, Eutelsat, Terreal, Cegid, Oberthur, Ipsos, IRR amongst others. He is a Director of Europcar Groupe, Holdelis (Elis), LT Participations and OL Groupe.
- Mr. Hubert Védrine is Head of Hubert Védrine Conseil and Chairman of the Institut François Mitterrand. A former Minister for Foreign Affairs (1997-2002), Mr. Védrine has also been a diplomatic counsellor (1981-1987), spokesman and strategy counsellor of the President Mitterrand (1988-1991). He was General Secretary of the Presidency (1991-1995).
- Mr. Pierre Le Manh is Global CEO of Ipsos Marketing and Chairman of Central Eastern Europe / Africa (CEEA), and Middle East / North Africa (MENA). Before joining Ipsos he was a consultant at Accenture, Finance Director of Adami and Chairman and CEO of Encyclopaedia Universalis. He then went on to occupy various management roles with Consodata before being appointed that company's CEO in 2002.